STRENGHTHENING PARENT and CHILD CONNECTION – Family Crest Project Workshop
In this workshop, parents and their children ages 5-12 years will create a colourful and meaningful emblem that reflects their history and identity.
Many themes will be explored, including:
- What does your family enjoy doing?
- What words/images describe your beliefs?
- What rituals are important to you?
- What motto describes your family?
- What is your cultural heritage?
This workshop is FREE, and includes dinner.
Date: Tues, Oct 23
Time: 5pm-7pm (dinner will be provided)
Location: Trail FAIR Society, 2079 Columbia Ave, Trail
Registration: Contact Doris, Stephanie or Kristine at 250-364-2326
Click Art from the Heart 2018 for a printable copy of the poster for this workshop