We Are Growing!
Looking for a progressive work culture that offers great benefits and opportunities for advancement?
Several of FAIR’s programs are expanding and we are inviting applications from professional, motivated individuals for a variety of positions.
If you are interested in being part of this supportive, diverse workplace, check out the postings below:
- Family Advancement Worker (Trail/Castlegar)
- Family Counsellor (Trail/Castlegar)
- Childcare Resource and Referral (CCRR) Consultant
- Building Beautiful Babies Program Assistant
- Nova Vita Second Stage Housing Program Coordinator
- Stopping the Violence Women’s Counsellor
Our compensation package includes paid sick leave, Extended Health and Welfare benefits, Municipal Pension Plan enrollment, generous annual vacation entitlement and even a paid time off on your birthday!
Not sure where your skill set and personality might fit in to our organization? No problem – forward your resume with a cover letter outlining your education, strengths and interests and we’ll look it over to see if we might be a good match.
We look forward to connecting with you.